Who are we ?
XY VERTICAL is a simplified joint stock company based at 460 avenue de la Rostolane 13540 Aix-en-Provence. Our website https://verticalexpense.com is hosted by OVH et a and was designed by the company postscriptum.
Use of the personal data collected
The collection of personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation principle). We only collect and use personal data submitted with your consent. This information is necessary for our business to provide you with quality, personalised information, products and services.
We may collect various categories of personal data from you, including :
- Identification and contact information (company name and size, surname, first name, postal address, email, telephone number, position)
- Identification and authentication data, in particular when using our services (technical logs, computer traces, security information, IP address)
- Data relating to interactions with us on our Website, on our application, on our pages, on social networks, during telephone or video interviews and conversations and in emails.
We do not collect sensitive data under any circumstances.
In order to ensure a quality online experience, close to your needs, we may ask for your permission to install cookies on your computer.
Transfer of your personal data to a third party
XY VERTICAL undertakes to transmit your personal data only to authorised persons internally and to trusted third parties with whom we work.
How long your data is stored
We retain your personal data for the longest period of time necessary to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements or for another period of time as required by operational constraints. In the case of prospective customers, the information is kept for 3 years from the date of collection or from our last contact with you.
The rights you have over your data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely :
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may demand that it be amended accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you may request the erasure of your personal data to the extent permitted by law.
- Right to restrict processing: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes, including profiling related to such prospecting.
- Right to data portability, where applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided to us returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party;
- The right to set up guidelines for the retention, deletion or disclosure of your personal data, applicable after your death.
- Right to withdraw consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés) in France.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data as described in this document, you can contact us at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org